Wednesday 5 August 2020

NETBALL!!!

 Hello, I love playing netball with my friends and classmates. Two weeks  ago my team had our practice on wednesday Charlotte's mum Jennine and I found it super fun and I've learnt alot scene then. My preferred position is center because I have to run around and pass it to the attack players that are in my team. I'm very happy with my team and I hope this week we win. I think that were playing kaiti school.

In week one my team faced Awapuni school and I played 3 quarters out of four. In that game I play C, C and D. The score was 6, 11 and they won but I still had a great time. I even got in the newspaper and I was defending a very good shouter from Awapuni school. I think it was a great game to play because we got a taste of what were up against. Our shouters where Tillie, Dillen and Charlotte M.

These are my teammates Kayla, Millie, Tillie, Nina, Charlotte A, Charlotte M, Rio, Alice,Dillen, Amber, Keylane and me. I think that was it but who knows ? In my opinion I think that Tillie and Kayla are great shooters but everybody has a tallent . I love netball  because it gets my adrenaline up and its my favorite sport.  I hope you liked reading my blog and have a good rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about