Wednesday 26 August 2020

Homeschooled for three days!!!

 Hello I am a year 5 at wainui beach school but this week I have been sick  Monday,  Tuesday and Wednesday. I've been doing my work from home. It was kind of like being in level 4 again to be honest.  But I loved lock down because I could wake up whenever I wanted and stay in my pjs however long I wanted as well. So it was pretty good if you ask me.  This is some of the work I've been doing at home...

First I wanted to get my quick writes done on Monday so I could have time to write this blog today or Tuesday. Me and my mum have been going on a walk every day when I've been home and we've just been going to the beach and back. The walk only takes about 10 minutes but yesterday me went down the steps to the beach and the bottom step was very slippery... As we walked down I SLIPPED luckily mum caught me. Then when the waves were building up we ran up the beach. I hope today we don't get spayed.

There is a down side though. Today me and my class were going to make automata and I was really EXCITED but, then I got sick so I had to stay home. The thing is I've been home since Monday and I've been doing all of my work from home too. I hope my team enjoys making our automata today. Me and my team were going to just use one cam, the cam that we were going to use was the circle cam because we're new to this stuff too. Me and my team were going to put a tornado on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about