Tuesday 28 July 2020

Weekly round up and a new teacher !!!

This term Koka Ngaire and Koka Terri set a challenge. The challenge is that a team of people in my class will have a week to take photos of their learning and speak about it to and everybody gets a go at it. Last week the team was Kayla, Lola, Bay and William but we haven't seen their video because it won't play. 

We are also going to have a new teacher coming and his name is Beau and he has done some relieving at my school in the past and he taught my brother when he was still at Wainui Beach School.  I'm excited because my brother said he's  really nice and kind. I think that he'll get along with Koka Ngaire and I hope that he enjoys this school.

My team is  Rio, Louie and I. I am very happy because we all have strengths and we all will help out. I think that my team will do great because Rio is amazing at design, Louie is great with technology and I think i'm good at communicating with other people. Me and my team will be doing our weekly round up term 4 week 8 which means we will be the last team to do that. 

Thank you for reading my blog, Week 2 Term 3 !
By Te Atawhai  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about