Wednesday 19 August 2020

Writing instructions

Hello this week I have been learning about how to write detailed instructions. We last focused in on graffiti. Me and my friend Millie made our presentation together. Now we've started instructional writing and so far I am enjoying it. I think I enjoy it because it's kind of like I'm coding a robot and that I need to make it exact or the robot will do something else. When  Millie, Cornelia and I tried to directed each other it didn't work out so well.


Today Koka Terri read my writing group (Room on the Broom.) After that we all had to  group up  and write a set of instructions. The three rolls were the bot,  the writer and the debugger. I was the debugger, Millie was the bot and Cornelia was the person who write the set of instructions. The debugger also read out of the instructions. I the debugger also has to underline anything that doesn't go to plane.


All the other teams did great and one team even accomplished the task that we had to do. The task was, koka terri placed the witches hat on the painted  snacks and ladders. She also put the witches bow on the ground. It was very difficult but I loved being the debugger because I got to tell Millie what to do and  I think that Cornelia  did a great job writing instructions. Even though we didn't succeed I still enjoyed it .  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about