Saturday 21 August 2021

Lockdown!

Lockdown!

 Hello, last week Tuesday, the whole country went into lockdown, (level 4!)  At First I was really disheartened, because me and my friends were going to do a bake sale, and also I was going to perform the the bandquest with a couple of friends. So I was down. The only up side I could think of was, no school for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!  

Day 1

The first day of lockdown started slow but steady, or you could say BORING! Dad had said no tv or screens until the afternoon.  So, that was a deal breaker.  Although... Dad had driven to go get my brother from boarding school, in Auckland. Which meant only one thing... Drive mum nuts, and then watch tv. My plan worked in about twenty minutes, and I also drove Isaac, (my brother)  nuts as well. So I look at that and say a job well done! You might think, how is she staying fit?

Day 2

In the morning, I decided  I wanted to strengthen my thighs, upper arms and core, so that's what I did.  It was physically hard, and mentally hard. The Thigh workouts I do are called, Focus on Inner Thigh, Tone and Tighten. The other workout is called, 10Minit Inner and outer thigh work out.  Later that day I made my lavender candles, and picked lavender off the side of my driveway, to dry so them so I can make lavender pouches. 

Day 3

I woke up, did my workouts, and went on on demand, to try find an at home learning program, but I didn't succeed, so read a bit of my AMAZING cupcake book! I think the recipe that tickled my fancy the most was peanut butter and banana cupcakes. In the late hours of the afternoon, I made cheese and spinach savory muffins, PS they're amazing as well! 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Te Atawhai. I like how you told us what the workouts are called. It reminds me of what my lockdown is like. There is two things I need to fix. 1. You spell minute like MIN UTE. 2. When you write On Demand it is a name so you have to have a capital letter. Have you had a good lockdown? Good job. From Charlotte M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Te Atawhai. It's good that you are keeping fit, I am also gutted that we missed out on the band quest which was meant to be on friday, but was canceled by covid. I was also looking forward to the bake sale, to eat some yummy treats you know. I also like how you used tons of punctuation, thats a pretty could trick to make your brother go crazy. Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Te Atawhai, I like how you used descriptive words that showed how you felt. Interesting to read how your lockdown is going, and I thought your blog was well written. From Rio 😁.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Te Atawhai,
    I loved your blog it was interesting and detailed. Was it fun making lavender pouches? And whats your favourite level in lockdown? Mines level three.
    From Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about