Wednesday 29 August 2018

Profile

Kia ora. I am Te Atawhai from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne.
I am in Room 5. My teacher is Mr Shand.
My pepeha
Ko Ruahine te maunga.
Ko Horowhenua te awa.
Ko Muaupoko te iwi.
Ko Pariri te marae.
Ko Shar raua ko Carl oku matua.
Ko  Te Atawhai Moana-Pearl  toku ingoa.

Visual Mihi:
My family is important to me because they encourage me in my learning.
Christianity is important to me because my dad is a preacher.
New Zealand and Wellington are important to me because I was born in Wellington.
Animals are important to me because they are cute and cuddly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Te Atawhai, I like the slide with a church and Animals and one with family and one with wellington and a roblox person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about