Thursday 3 September 2020

Going to the beach!!!

 Hello I'm a year 5 girl and I go to wainui beach school I love my school because its close to the beach anda on a Monday and Tuesday my cinderkit does LTP, (Learning Through Play.) In LTP we we have four options but this week since it was a hot day we went to the BEACH! I love the beach because there's so many things you can do. It's also a lot more fun with friends and since i'm at school I get to play with my friends. My school is so close to the beach that it would only take 2 minutes to get there.

On Monday I had a lot of fun. At first I didn't know what to do. But then I decided to make a sand seat with my friend Charlotte. I love making sand seats because when there finished you can sit down and look at the beautiful view of the beach and  even though it takes a long time to make the view makes up for it.  First you have to mark where your going to do it and then you pill on sand. I think the hardest bit to biled is the back resed.

On Tuesday me and my friends wanted to make sand balls. Sand balls are really fun to make but they're very very time consuming. In total their seven of us, ( Me, Charlotte, Millie, Tillie, Kayla and Nina. I thought that this would be really fun so we all had a job, Me, Tillie and Charlotte shaped the balls and Kayla, Millie and Nina got the wet sand. After a while we got a bit bored so we came up with a new game. The game was catch the sand ball, we through the ball around the cycle but if you dropped it you were out.


                                                                         The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about