Thursday 17 September 2020

A Busy Week

Kia ora, this week is Maori week and at  my school we've been trying to incorporate that idea . So this week our priorities were based on activities that would help us learn more about the culture and language. But this week we have been very very busy and hectic because me and my class moved into our school hall while our classroom is getting renovated. And we went up to a frame for a day too. But in all the distractions I've been trying to learn about the Maori language. It has been a whole lot easier with the website that my teachers shared with me because it adapts to how you answer the questions.

The first busy thing I had to do was move into the hall with my class. I helped move things into the hall all day. Koka Ngaire said that we had to move everything in our classroom to the hall including all of our art work. At first I was really sad because I liked my old class but now I think I've gotten use to the idare.  Our new class is really big and it's way easier to see when one of my workshops are on because there's no walls through the middle of the room. I also really like our reading space because it has lots of room and alot more books.

The second busy thing that happened was that me and my class went to a farme for the day. The frame is called Pihitai Station and the William's own it. But when we went up to the some of the farmers from down the road came to help out. The Lands, the  Thouises and the Williams had 6 rotations for us and they were all interesting.  The first one was the vehicles they use on the farme. We also got to chase sheep around. Third of all the dogs rounded up the sheep then we got to see a drown. Then we got to look at traps for pests and my favorite was the cow because we got to shake the milk and it turned into butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about