Tuesday 8 September 2020

LTP

 Hello I'm a year 5 girl at wainui beach school and I love it here. As you may or may not know My school does LTP.  The options were Cardboardnation, Makey Makey and Junky monkey plate constrations. And for this week they changed Makey Makey to Lose Parts.  I wanted to try it out and see if I enjoyed it.  I thought that it would be very fun because we could make whatever we wanted.  So me and my friends started to think what we were going to make.

Then my friend Alice had a great idea, she thought that we could make a hut. So we started to gather the things we needed to build.  We tried to put the walls up but they kept falling over because of the wind. And I    realized that it would be hard to play in and that it would take a long time to make. So I tried to think up another idea because I was getting bored. Then I had an amazing idea.

 My idea was that me and my friends, ( Alice and Charlotte) could build a theme park.  Now I was very very exited by the idea and I wanted go get started that very moment. The first problem we ran into was that to make our trampoline we needed the top of a rolly and a tyre but the rolly top was the problem. Then I remembered that I saw one in the playground, so I ran up and got it. Then we had our Trampoline made!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about