Monday 6 September 2021

My 6 Sentence Story

 Hello, this week I was scrolling down all of the quick writes I could do, and I found a title that said, (6 Sentence Story, and in a blink of my eye , I had already started.) You might be asking yourself, what's a 6 Sentence Story? Well basically it's what it sounds like. You can only write 6 sentence, but you need to make sure you don't overuse commerce and things like that. Now, in my writing workshop, we had already done one of these because our teachers were wanting us to try use a broda and more meaningful rage of vocabulary. So here's My Six Sentence Story,and make sure to try one yourself!


                                              Know One to Talk Too



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about