Tuesday 9 June 2020

JUST DANCE

Hello, in my class  after morning tea we do just dance. Just dance is all sorts of videos of people dancing but all though they don't look like people they are. I think that I enjoy just dance because just dance brings out laughter and with people in my class. I love being able to just get to see what its like to dance with friends and copy what's on the screen.

I love doing waka waka with my friends Nina, Kayla, Charlotte and me. I think we all work really well together and it's enjoyable at the same time.  My most liked dance would have to be Timber.
Timber is an exiting dance to do because you are all ways moving. One minute your standing and the other your on the ground.

I think my most unliked dance would be old town road. I didn't like it because it was a bit slow for me.  That's why I like Timber because it's a bit fast but not to fast, but if it was I would be tripping over my own legs. Why don't you give it a go your self and try lots of different dances. :)

6 comments:

  1. Aloha Te Atawhai. I liked how you added what you liked and what you didn't (your opinion). I agree with you my favorite is timber too. Overall, great post.

    Kale'a :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Te Atawhai. I think your writing was a great piece, because you include what dance you like (Timber). I think you could have added where we do just dance. Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Te atawhai, I think that you writing is really good, I think that you could explain just dance a lot better though, like where do you do it or maybe just add some more detail. From Krishna

    ReplyDelete
  4. But, overall good blog post.☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Te atawhai, Millie here your work is very good because you were very psific about just dance and what dance you like to do, but mabe you could work on a bit more info, bye. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Te Atawhai, I really like your blog post!! One reason I like it is because of the detail you add, but I also think that you could add more detail like, where do you do it? What dances do you do? And why do you like the faster dances more than the slower dances? Altogether it is Quite a good blogpost. Charlotte.A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about