Tuesday 3 August 2021

 To day I was biking to school in the rain and I saw these broken surfboards. Just sitting there! I love reusing stuff, and so as soon, as I got to school I asked a teacher if she could drive me there to pick them up. Now you might be thinking, Why does she want broken surfboards? Well I thought, maybe, we could paint them or make them into a sign. You see, at my school surfing is very popular, because the school is just across the road from the beach, and so they would fit right in. Here is one of my Ideas I am thinking of...









1 comment:

  1. Hi, Te Atawhai
    I love your idea of reusing the broken surfboards! It's really creative AND good for the environment. I wonder why the surfboards were dumped? How broken where the surf boards?
    I love how you write about all the fun and creative stuff you get do.
    From, Klara
    From Klara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about