Wednesday 1 July 2020

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL





This is the last week of school for me. I'm so excited to see what term 3 will bring for me this year. Although I would like to be on holiday, I'm still at school.  This week it was interesting because this week me and my class had to perform a just dance. The options were Waka waka, Hand clap or Timber. I chose Timber and my partner is Nina. When I first did this dance it was very difficult to do. 
  

Or though I would like to be on holiday.
I still have a  week of school and in my class we did a Matariki  puzzle and we had to go around my class and read the clues that were hidden on site.
I enjoyed it because you had to read what it said and try and fill in the answers about the question asked in your own words.
What I mostly liked was that you got to colour the puzzle pieces in and then cut them out. 

I thought that it was cool that we could dress up as our cartier and perform it but me and Nina haven't performed ours yet.

I'm so happy that I could use a big panda head and that me and Nina look the part. Overall I think that me and Nina are going to nail it because we've been practicing hard but we've been having a great time and having lots of fun.     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Te Atawhai. I think that you wrote a very explained blog post about the last week of term 2. I think that you could fix some spelling mistake including characters, a capital for Just Dance and fix the writing mistake too :)

    Mahalo, Kale'a

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about