Tuesday 16 June 2020

Pepaha art

Hello, in my class I've been doing pepeha art. I find this interesting because I like doing art and this type of art has a lot of steps to it. When I was doing my art my hands almost died but the teachers finished art encouraged me to finish mine so that I could be proud of it.


The first step of the art is to outline the objects you want to put in your art. Then you need to fill in all of the white space with patins. After that you need to flip your peace of paper over and put it against a widow so that you can see your design. What you need to do now is colour on the side with nothing, for example I would colour my Maunga green. Last but not least you get another piece of paper, put your colored pecs down onto the paper and push very hard while tracing over your patins so that after youtube your colour and your patins on your new pecas of paper.

Remember to know what objects you are going to do. For example I did a Maunga, Te awa, Marie and for me I did a lighthouse. I hope you liked my blog about pepeha art. I enjoyed it a lot. Now I need to finish my own pepeha art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about