Monday 5 July 2021

The End to Our 3 Way Focus

 You might be wondering what the 3 way focus even is, but you'll soon find out. For our inquiry, we focused on Little Blue penguins, or kororā) Now the name 3 Way Focus, was because there were 3 options you could choose from. Making a diorama, picture book or the option that we choose, a life sized drawing of a species of penguin.  Me and ella, (my friend), wanted to have a challenge. So we asked my teacher, Koka Rozie), if we could make our pinguin 3d, AND make it out of rubbish. Because our teacher is so open minded, she let us. Now, the penguin Ella and I got was... the Adelie penguin. 

The materials we used were, chip pacigas, news paper, hot glue, garden weed coverer, bottle caps, paint, and tap.  There will be a photo  of it underneath.   


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Te Atawhai, good job on your blog. I liked how you added pictures and explained everything perfectly, also it really reminds me of when the class did a project. You also made the word korora more bold so I knew you were focusing on that. You even added a macron to the word korora. I have a question, did you do your best or did you not? Personally I think you did a great job, Ka pai, From Abhay.👍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about