Wednesday 12 May 2021

The new Sewing club!

 

So two days ago Koka Ngaire started this sewing group for LTP, (learning through play.) Room 1,(my class), room 2, room 3 and room 4 are the classes involved in LTP. Room 1 is Koka Ngaire's room, and she does sewing and Knitting. Room 2 is Koka Rozies, and she is letting us create all of these different creations with harakeke (flacks.) Now last, but not lest  Koka Leahs, and Koka Brodies group . They take a group out to play games and do P.E.

I LOVE Koka Ngaires group because you can make whatever you want, and how ever you want.  Also the vibe is just so nice to be around. Everyone has really kind and helpful feedback and so that made it really easy to work.  I made a school skirt with pleats, but I haven't finished yet.  I'm so excited to finish it and show it to my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about