Wednesday 28 August 2019

An edible explosion!!!


An edible explosion!!!


Hi, I am Te Atawhai.  I'm in room 4.  Today we did an explosion with chemicals, but they were edible so we could eat it.  Our teacher told use we were going to make sherbet.  This is what you will need. 
A paper bag, spoons, citric acid, baking soda, flavouring and icing sugar. You can put the ingredients in any order you like.  I did this experiment with Lola and Charlotte.  It was so much fun.  When I put the spoon into my mouth it exploded, it felt like I was going throw up but I didn't.  It fizzed so much it was crazy.  Some people went outside.  My friend Neve even went to the toilet because she wanted to throw up. 


The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about